Our Compensation Philosophy
NCAAT aims to offer competitive and fair pay for all our roles to grow and maintain an excellent team! We share our pay bands for each open role to show the growth potential within the role. As of January 2024, we have established a negotiation-free hiring process once an offer is made (for both salaries and benefits). We do this for two reasons:
- Research shows that allowing for salary negotiations favors particular groups over others, which negatively impacts historically marginalized groups. Negotiations also have the potential to create wide inequities within an organization. We believe that one’s pay should not be determined by one’s ability or comfort level with negotiating.
- We are confident we evaluate candidates fairly based on their skills, and our organizational needs. We use the information we have gained during our interview process to make a fair offer to the candidate that also uses our current staff salaries and experience as a benchmark.
We are driven by our mission and values and are excited to welcome team members who share that alignment.
- All full-time employees are offered health, dental, and vision insurance benefits
- Employees are given 12 days of paid holidays off with the option to swap holidays based on religious or cultural needs
- The option to join our 401k plan with vesting starting at two years
- 20 days of PTO (which increases with time worked at the organization) to use for vacations, appointments, sick leave or any other personal needs
- Hybrid work model (in-office and work-from-home schedule for the entire staff)
- Flex time Fridays to promote work life balance (for when employees have to work after hours)
- To support the growth and development of our employees we offer a yearly $500 professional development stipend; $450 stipend towards an Asian language course; and ongoing training opportunities
- In 2024 we introduced a quarterly $100 wellness stipend ($400 yearly total per employee)
North Carolina Asian Americans Together (NCAAT) is seeking to fill the following position(s) for our program(s):